|Brian Hicks c63e78cef4|
A Zettelkasten note-taking system.
Basically, lots of little notes which are linked and navigable through a consistent interface. The word is from German: Zettel for slip (of paper) and kasten for box. (TODO: check etymology if I publish this.)
The rest of this README is a demonstration of the output.
Check it out at
/demo in the source.
- pick a language
- CLI should help me create new notes or find existing ones
- CLI should help me link to notes
- there should be a CLI tool to search for a note by title
- there should be editor integration to search for the note
- CLI should keep my links up to date
- CLI should split existing notes into new ones
- CLI should help me find unlinked notes
- CLI should help me browse through my notes to peruse/discover them
- CLI should manage a reasonable split between public notes and private ones
- CLI should query things I've written